According to the provisions of the " FEDERAL LAW of Personal Data Protection " PROMOTORA SURF ROYALE, SA DE CV claims to be a company legally incorporated under Mexican law, established and located in, PLAYA ACAPULQUITO KM. 28 LOC. LA PALMILLA, SAN JOSE DEL CABO, BCS. MÉXICO. Also manifests to be responsible for the processing of their own personal data.
Privacy Office located at: Same location.
Privacy Office Phone Number: (624) 142-2666 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal information.- Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Owner.- The individual (HOLDER) who is identified or to whom the personal data belongs.
- Responsible.- Individual or private character who decides about the treatment of personal data.
- Treatment.- The gathering, use (including access, management, use , transfer or disposal of personal information) , disclosure or storage of personal data by any means.
- Transfer.- Any communication of data to someone other than the person responsible of the treatment.
- ARCO Rights.- Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- Tacit Consent.- It will be understood that the owner has consented to the processing of data, when the user has been exposed to and does not oppose the available Privacy Notice.
PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION:
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes: Tax purposes, Labor Purposes, Marketing purposes.
WAYS TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
For the activities specified in this privacy notice, we may collect personal information in several ways: when you provide them directly to us, when you visit our website or use our online services, and when we get information through other sources that are permitted by law.
PERSONAL DATA THAT IS COLLECTED DIRECTLY:
We collect your personal information directly when you provide it to us. Such as:
- Full name
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR SERVICES ONLINE:
Though web forms like contact, reservations, gift certificate forms, etc.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH OTHER SOURCES PERMITTED BY LAW:
We do not collect your personal data in this way.
IMAGES AND SOUNDS COLLECTED BY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS.
The images and sounds recorded by Video Surveillance cameras will be used for purposes as specified in the Privacy Notice.
SENSITIVE DATA USE:
Sensitive data are those considered affecting the most intimate sphere of the proprietor, or whose misuse can lead to discrimination or involves a serious risk to it.
In this privacy notice we omit the use of personal information considered sensitive.
LIMITATION OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The owner assumes responsibility to only perform the following actions with respect to your information:
- Send you monthly promotional emails
PROCEDURE TO ENFORCE RIGHTS ARCO:
You have the right to access your personal data that we have and the details of their treatment and to rectify if it is inaccurate or incomplete; cancel it if you deem it's not required for any of the purposes specified in this privacy notice, if they are being used for purposes not consented or have completed the contractual or service relationship, or object to the processing thereof for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of those rights, which are known as Arco are the same rights relating to rectification, cancellation and opposition of the Contractor with respect to the processing of personal data.
- The process begins with the filing of the application related to the Arco rights, at the location of our Privacy Office that was duly noted at the beginning of this privacy notice.
- Your application must contain the following information: Name of the holder of personal data, address, or any other means of contact, Documents proving their identity and personality, Clear and precise description of the personal data, Any other document that facilitates the location of the data.
- The period to accommodate your request is: 20 days.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data can not be transferred into and out of the country, or treated by people outside the company. We promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as otherwise provided in Article 37 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and to make this transfer in the terms established that law.
CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY:
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice to the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products. The “OWNER" is obligated to keep this notice updated, for consultation. This in order that “OWNER" is in ability to exercise their rights ARCO and thus keep abreast of any changes by notice to the last email you have provided.
USE OF WEB Beacons:
We do not use web beacons to collect information from you. The parties state that this notice will be governed by the laws applicable in the State of Baja California Sur in particular, by the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data.
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, presumably in the treatment of your personal data or there is any violation of the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you may file a complaint or file complaints with the IFAI.
Last updated on September 9th 2016